There are two choices for sew on.
Polyester Sew on Labels - for MACHINE sewers.
• Printed labels are generally easier to read (print can be more BOLD)
• Can be machine sewn all around, or simply attached as a tag, into a side seam or to hang down from the top of a garment. This material needs tight, small stitches.
• Smaller quantity available, starting at a 20 pack for only $17
• Can print 2 lines and all types of symbols, letters, characters - just ask for anything you'd like
Woven Sew On Labels - for MACHINE or Hand Sew.
• Embroidered using a traditional loom. Good for HAND SEWING. Softer fabric.
• Can only be done in CAPITAL letters. No symbols or characters
• Minimum quantity is 50 labels for $49
• Different coloured text available against the white background
• Easier to hand sew and lovely soft cotton feel
NB - Please try our IRON ON LABELS. Especially made for AGED CARE and Boarding Schools. Will stay on in a commercial wash. Unique to the market. See our feedback on this product.