How long will my order take to be delivered?
We send your order within 1 - 2 days. But then please allow for delivery time through Australia post. See DELIVERY TIMES for full information.
How do I pay for my order with Name It Labels?
We therefore offer 4 different methods to complete the payment on your order.
• Secure online Credit Card payment with Visa or Mastercard
• Paypal, which accepts American Express and Diners Cards
• Direct Deposit to our St George Account
• Cheque if ordering via mail, using one of our brochures
How do I know if my order has been received by Name It Labels?
After placing your order you will get an email confirmation with your order details and an order number.
It’s always a good idea to check this email to make sure all the information you sent us is correct.
Your order status at this stage will say AWAITING FULFILMENT when we are busy processing and printing your order.
Once your order has been fulfilled we will email you to say SHIPPED.
How do you deliver an order?
We use Australia Post so it will come straight to your letterbox. This means you don’t have to wait around for a courier or worry it might arrive while you are out.
We pack our labels so they fit in a regular sized envelope. Sometimes we send you 2 or 3 envelopes if it is a big order.
Do your Iron-On Clothing Labels really stick?
YES! We guarantee it. We believe we are the specialist when it comes to iron on clothing labels and we invest heavily in the right print machines and the correct tape for this purpose of labelling. See other web pages for Tips for Ironing on Labels. See our feedback on the iron on label page. All genuine.
Should I get the FULL name printed or just the SURNAME?
This is up to you. Most people print Christian and Surname on their label.
We think it’s nice to have a person’s full name printed on the labels as it makes it more personal and easier to identify if an item goes missing. If you are thinking of getting just a surname because then all your children can share the labels, then this is no problem with us. (Some companies won’t let you just print a surname!).
Remember we also offer a family bulk saving. Check out our Value Pack – this offers a 40% saving and is really popular for school aged children or residents entering a nursing home where all items must be labelled including shoes and personal belongings. At the moment (2016) you will recieve a $10 discount for all orders over $75.
What type of Sew-On Labels do you sell?
We sell two different types of sew on labels.
Polyester Sew on Labels - for machine sewing
• Printed labels so generally easier to read (print can be more BOLD)
• Made to be machine sewn around.
• Smaller quantity available, starting at a 20 pack for only $17
• Can print 2 lines and all types of symbols, letters, characters
Woven Sew On Labels
• The NAME is embroidered. Easy to machine sew Or to hand sew.
• CAPITAL letters only. No symbols or characters
• Minimum quantity is 50 labels for $49
• Different coloured text available against the white background
• Easier to hand sew than the polyester label.
What happens to my name and address if I make an ACCOUNT with you on the internet?
We guarantee we will not pass on your details to any other company, for any other purpose. We send out a newsletter about 2 times a year with super specials. Sign in to make an "account" to keep track of your orders and other features.